Raytheon’s Cybersecurity & Special Missions (CSM) group is currently seeking a highly motivated Program Controls Analyst to join our Special Projects finance team. This position will be located at an offsite facility, close to the Dulles, VA facility.This position requires a dedicated individual, who can meet critical deadlines, can react quickly to changing customer requirements, and who can communicate effectively with multiple levels of management both within Raytheon and our Customer.
Duties will include "cradle to grave" program financial analysis, cost analysis, funding planning, Estimates at Completion (EAC’s), and ad hoc analyses as required. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring proactive and on-going communication with Program management, functional team members, and Finance organization relative to all program financial performance and issues. The successful candidate will utilize standard company tools, policies, and procedures: in the development of the Work Breakdown Structure, monitoring of cost expenditures, monitoring of the funding profile and status, development of program forecasts, assistance with customer funding status, and the preparation of both internal and external reporting requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Proactively work with the Business Manager and team to successfully satisfy programmatic and financial organization objectives
- Ensure program costs are collected correctly by maintaining active charge numbers, monitoring actual charges, and processing transfers when appropriate
- Measure performance against established budgets and analyze variances
- Monitor funding status on a continual basis
- Ensure contractual requirements are met and customer financial deliverables are accurate and on time to include financial Contract Data Requirements (CDRL)
- Review and approve invoices for submission to customer and monitor billing status and unbilled issues
- Carefully monitor and a analyze program revenue and profit recognition to minimize risk to the entire organization
- Lead preparation of Rough Order of Magnitude (ROMs) Cost Estimates, Project Estimate at Completion (EACs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), and Cost Volumes
- Support audits of financial information by internal and external auditors
- Provide ad-hoc assistance, analysis and reporting as requested by management, team members and customers
- Requires a related university degree of equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Current TS/SCI with full scope poly security clearance is required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience interfacing effectively with program management team and various functional organizations
- Experience with different contract types
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Requires a related university degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Strong financial/business acumen including Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) theories and processes
- Prior experience working in, or supporting, dynamic and sensitive programs
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.