General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Operates a car or light truck to deliver documents and packages.
1. Receive and sort materials for delivery 2. Package and mark material for transport 3.Organize and load carts 4. capture signatures 5. obey traffic laws 6. follow SOPs and use scanning tool 7. Sync scanners and upload receipt information into system. Will drive a box truck, no CDL required but need Clean Driving Record.
1. Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to deliver and pick up documents, packages, supplies and other items to and/or from company and customer locations.
2. Travels by car or light truck.
3. Maintains related records, including a log of items picked up and delivered.
4. Participates in special projects as required.
0-1 years of related courier or driver experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Requires a valid state driver's license.
3. Specialized driver's license may be required, depending on state and local regulations.