Program Manager (Job Number:441980)
- SAIC seeks a program leader to support the government Program Manager in designing and implementing the Air Force’s future Multi Domain Command and Control (MDC2) network and data virtualization capability.
- This will be achieved through a multi- node concept unifying software development with operators in order to achieve MDC2 objectives
• It serves as a warfighter-centric focal point for USAF, Joint and coalition by rapidly developing capability and testing of future multi-domain concepts.
- The multi-domain command and control solution required will push the envelope on cloud implementation and network architecture in contested environments and will include an overarching architecture that is highly secure and leverages big data and artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- This will be achieved by: Maturing the Air Force’s understanding of virtualized data; creating a scalable operational infrastructure and data architecture; exploring artificial intelligence, machine learning, human-machine teaming & automation in support of enhancing C2 processes and critical functions; experimenting with and exploring innovative C2 technologies for multi- domain ops; experimenting with, developing and integrating advanced multi-level security tools and capabilities to enhance C2 interoperability and data sharing; and, experimenting and innovating new approaches to software testing and “authority to operate” processes in order to accelerate delivery of C2 capabilities to the field.
- The successful candidate will have strong technical competency and comfort with high level in-person interfaces with industry and officials from the US Government and Air Force on site in the client’s Massachusetts location.
- Provide direct support to the Government MDC2 PM for overall management of the MDC2 ShadowNet effort.
- Work with the government program manager to advise and support meetings, in-progress reviews, and distinguished visitors in support of the program.
- Communicate program objectives and monitor exterior activities to bring understanding and advice as to impact and propose actions.
- Monitor and support the planning and execution of multiple experiments happening across the Air Force that will validate technologies for MDC2.
- Lead and support strategic planning, network and data governance, and policy development Manage up to 15 SAIC personnel in support of this program in two locations: Hanscom AFB and Nellis AFB.
- Maintain cost, schedule and performance of the various SAIC personnel and deliverables.
- Candidate must have a current Secret clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI. Prefer a TS clearance and SSBI (SCI capable)
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors and fifteen(15) years or more experience; OR
- Masters and thirteen(13) years or more experience; OR
- PhD or JD and nine (9) years related experience with a major in technology and/or engineering.
- At least 14 years of experience leading and managing IT Infrastructure Architecture programs and/or projects, including mission critical programs, IT systems design and development.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in federal government IT Infrastructure program/project management
- At least 3 years of experience interfacing and presenting to C-level executives
- Knowledge of NW and virtualization technology (such as AWS, VMware, etc.)
- Ability to build a hybrid cloud enterprise capability
- Experience with security, especially knowledge of the RMF process
- Demonstrable experience providing engineered IT solutions to large programs in support of the customer's mission.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- Working knowledge, experience administering, and managing multiple, concurrent IT programs, projects and tasks.
DESIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with VMware, Data Center Virtualization, and Network Virtualization
- Experience with DevOps, especially Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of ITILv3 Foundation
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with large Federal government initiative
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 3, 2018, 4:29:03 PM
Primary Location: United States-MA-BEDFORD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job