full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, troubleshoot, maintain, repair, survey and evaluate metals in aircraft and support systems equipment to meet requirements for preservation
• Eliminate deterioration effects, accomplish corrosion control and operate and maintain aircraft wash racks
• Complete major aircraft structural repairs, troubleshoot structural repairs of plastic, fiberglass, metal and extended aircraft structural components and supervise airframe repair activities
• Prepare aircraft sheet metal layouts and design templates
• Perform aircraft sheet metal forming operations and designs forming dies
• Design, direct and perform the repair of bonded structures
• Troubleshoot aircraft structural inspection and repair situations
• Perform inspections on fabricated and repaired work items.
• Design, direct and fabricate aircraft flexible control cables and aircraft tubing assemblies
• Conduct On-the-Job-Training (OJT) of assigned trainees
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in USAF AFSC 2A7X3 or equivalent, of which one (1) year must be at the seven (7) level on high performance fighter aircraft
• Requires qualification as an F-15 Airframe Repair Specialist or equivalent
• Experience in performing or supervising functions such as fabrication or repair of sheet metal or plastic aircraft structural components is mandatory
• A thorough knowledge of Corrosion Control techniques is mandatory
• Must be a High School graduate or equivalent, preference for those with courses in chemistry and physics
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. The RSAF are defending and protecting critical infrastructure locations and population centers of Saudi Arabia ensuring regional, and global stability for all of its allies including us. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.