full-time employee contract
ManTech International Corporation is seeking a Senior Government Accounting Compliance Analyst to join our Corporate Industry Compliance Group. This position first sits in our Fairfax office, and then will transition to our Tysons Corner office.
The Senior Government Accounting Compliance Analyst works under the direction of the Director, DCAA Rates/Compliance to:
- Help ensure compliance with government regulations, laws and contract terms related to accounting and cost accounting matters;
- Assist in performing internal reviews and studies;
- Performs various accounting analyses and reconciliations; and,
- Acts as liaison between company representatives and contract auditors (DCAA/DCMA) in support of reviews and audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree (must be in accounting) and 5 -7 years of experience
- Advanced Excel skills (must be familiar with pivot tables, vlookup, and similar analytical tools)
- PeopleSoft (required)
- Working knowledge of government compliance regulations and cost accounting requirements
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements
- Working knowledge of DCAA annual Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) requirements
- Working knowledge of Indirect Rate Structures.
Travel: Must be willing to travel to local business unit office