General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Wright Patterson Afb
· Support the NASIC Cybersecurity team, facilitating the A&A of national security systems within NASIC in accordance with Intelligence Community Directive 503, National Institute of Standards and Technologies 800-Series Publications, Committee on National Security Systems Instructions, and the Risk Management Framework.
· Oversight and support for an estimated 65 operational system packages
· Support NASIC Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) and Information System Security Officers (ISSOs), assisting in the development, documentation, and communication of local Cybersecurity policy, processes, and procedures.
· Present local training for ISSMs, ISSOs, System Administrators, and Program Managers detailing their role and responsibilities related to Cybersecurity processes.
· Aid in the tracking and reporting of system authorization project status for systems within the Center.
· Document, track, and report on unmitigated vulnerabilities, exceptions to policy, and Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
· Produce, request, and gather required information for system authorization packages, track system packages progress within Xacta, update system status within branch internal database.
· Track significant events, as required, such as Service Requests, Incident Reports, and open CSRDs. Maintain a Help Desk for cybersecurity-related trouble tickets.
· Prepare documents required for: Interim Authority to Test/Authorization to Operate (IATT/ATO) approvals, Security Impact Analysis (SIA) and required artifacts, Plans of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms), A&A package artifacts, and training material for ISSMs, ISSOs, system administrators, and PMs.
· Work with Cybersecurity staff members to conduct Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities
· Follow all approved IC directives and standards in addition to NASIC policies, processes, and procedures
· Develop and maintain security documentation, procedures, and plans
· Identify applicable DISA STIGs, and track and report compliance
· Ensure configuration management, evaluate and acquire approval for changes to authorized systems
· Track and maintain system status related to authorization efforts and provide updates
· Define and track completion of Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms)
· Maintain Body of Evidence (BoE) to support system ATO and Continuous Monitoring
· Assist with system assessments and inspections
· Support auditing, malware detection, and vulnerability scanning of systems
· Provide monthly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next month and important issues occurring during the month. Report shall include system and PoA&M status (if applicable) and trend data.
2-5 years of related experience in data security administration.
· IAM Level I certification (CAP, GSLC, Security + CE)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.