District of Columbia
Systems Support Technician (Shift Work) (Job Number:442091)
SAIC is seeking a Systems Support Technician to support a large federal government agency. This position will perform on- site, at a government location on one of three shifts, including weekend/holiday rotations and on-call support.
Description of Duties:
- Monitor ticketing system to receive work assignments.
- Fulfill user requests for email account service following standard operating procedures.
- Perform user account and mailbox moves on Exchange 2010 & 2013 email systems.
- Add/delete/modify Distribution list.
- Correct user Outlook 2010 issues: setup, junk mail, and mailbox size increase. Add/modify Outlook 2010 shared calendar.
- Assist customers with PST mapping modify/restore.
- Complete shift logs and turnover.
- Reply to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Document issues and escalate to next tier support as necessary.
- Monitor systems consoles and remediate alerts.
- Perform server builds and decommissions.
Day Shift, with weekends and holiday rotations
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and nine (9) years related experience; Or, High School and eleven (11) years related experience and related advanced certification.
- Microsoft Windows Server experience
Must currently possess Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2018, 9:16:30 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job