full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a talented candidate with experience in the area of DoD Acquisition security (physical, personnel, industrial, operations, anti-terrorism) and cybersecurity for Government Launch Service procurement and operation. This position will serve as the primary technical advisor to government security Project Manager and principle liaison to the technical teams in the field
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement security, cybersecurity, and program protection plans in accordance with DoD and Air Force Regulations.
• Manage all aspects of the DOD industrial security program. Develop and review all program DD254s through NSP Contract Classification System (NCCS).
• Review and investigate non-compliance issues..
• Provide security and information assurance support to certify the capability of potential new entrant launch service providers for Department of Defense (DoD) National Security Space (NSS) launch missions.
• Review and assess launch service provider's (LSP) security and information assurance plans IAW Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force regulations; verify compliance with launch site Cybersecurity requirements including DODI 8582.01, CNSSI 1253, ISO 27000; verify compliance of LSP with its security and information assurance plans, IAW PWS section 4.1.4 (Site Security and Cybersecurity).
• Coordinate security and information assurance activities across multiple sites (LAAFB, CCAFS, and VAFB), assess security and information assurance risks, and provide inputs to Government.
• Provide a Protection Implementation Plan describing how CPI will be handled and protected during certification evaluation activity.
• Support Security Site Surveys of launch sites new to the EELV program; evaluate Launch Services Provider's Program Protection Plan; Facilitates CSOSA Agreements between NASA, CCAFS, and LSP; assess security and information assurance risks arising from any of the above activities, weekly coordination meetings with security representatives at CCAFS and VAFB to coordinate activities and work products across locations.
• Assess above activities and plans, their implementation, and assign risk level according to audits results and findings.
• Support government on personnel security actions to include: provide clearance verification on all network access forms, submission of visit access requests for military/civilian personnel.
• Approve unescorted authorization entry forms for all directorate personnel and maintain security database.
• Conduct and support LAAFB Random Anti-Terrorism Measures and report all activities.
• Review any program public releases for classification determinations.
• Coordinate and support System Security Working Groups across multiple memberships (LSPs, LAAFB, CCAFS, VAFB, AFSPC, NASA) for all EELV security related issues.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with Field of Study: Engineering, Systems Engineering, Security Management, Cybersecurity
• Eight years of related experience in Security Management, Cybersecurity of Government Programs
• Knowledge of DOD, DOE, or other industrial security program and in-depth knowledge of the DOD, DOE, or other government security regulatory manuals.