Lab Manager to be part of the Whole Life Engineering Center (WLEC) North Building Lab Support Team. The Lab Manager will be responsible for the management of Engineering Labs located within the Dallas site that support testing for Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Systems programs (ISRS) product.
Duties include coordination and execution of Raytheon and SAS Engineering Lab requirements. Responsibilities include maintaining and standardizing lab supplies, test equipment, consumables, following security procedures, safety and housekeeping in multiple labs. Responsibilities also include supporting AS 9100/ISO 9001 audits, DCMA audits and EHS audits. The Lab Manager shall ensure lab personnel operate to standard lab run rules and applicable Raytheon policies within the lab, ensuring compliance with Safety, Quality controls, 6S, FOD/FOE, Equipment Calibration, Raytheon Property Controls, ESD controls, Housekeeping, Shelf-life Controls, Preventative Maintenance, and Ergonomics. This position requires the ability to manage logistics of various RSS competing contract requirements.
- 4+ years of related experience
- Knowledgeable in lab safety and 6S (Housekeeping)
- Demonstrated leadership, well-organized, able to direct the work of others.
- Experience with the Quality processes regarding test equipment calibration requirements and AS 9100/ISO 9001 audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to work well with others and on teams.
- Experience with test equipment such as signal sources, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers and noise figure meters.
- Basic understanding of RF and electrical testing – PNA-X, 8510, TOI, Load Pull, Pulsed Power, Noise Figure, Timing Measurements, oscilloscope
- Data analysis and troubleshooting skills, preferably for various products.
- Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Lab and Asset Management Systems experience (Aramis, UPS, Recall, and AIMS)
- Working Knowledge of Raytheon and SAS lab run rules, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of ESD Controls (Garment control, wrist straps, SSWS, and monitoring) Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) including Excel macros
- Highly motivated self-starter; Can work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree NOTE: In lieu of Bachelor's degree, candidate may also possess an Associate's degree with 8 years' related experience OR High school Diploma with 12 years' of related experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.