General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
District of Columbia
CI Specialists will support Headquarters counterintelligence functions at the national level in a variety of HQ positions. Duties for these positions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Manages and conducts CI activities to safeguard vital intelligence information and operations.
2. Manages the detection, identification, assessment, exploitation, countering, and/or neutralizing of intelligence collection efforts of foreign powers, organizations, or persons.
3. Supports US policy makers with strategic assessments and provides tactical analysis and advice for operations.
4. Leverages core CI functions to execute and conduct activities to identify, deceive, exploit, disrupt, or protect against espionage, intelligence activities, sabotage, or assassinations conducted for or on behalf of foreign powers, organizations, or persons.
5. May provide support to other activities such as cover programs or CI training.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related experience supporting counterintelligence operations. An additional four years’ work experience or an Associate’s Degree and two years’ experience may substitute for a Bachelor’s Degree.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #dpost #cjpost #ISDcj #intelpractice
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.