General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
core hrs 9-5
Coordinate calendars for 3 principal managers. Office has approx. 140 members with constant flow of arrivals and departures, extensive checklist of requests need to be completed for each to manage the check in/check out process. The office requires special accesses and higher level of scrutiny, requiring AA with higher level off judgement when writing emails or sending correspondence. (Govt oversight to ensure compliance). Due to high volume of work and high number of distractions, AA needs to be able to ensure accuracy of work product. Coordinate travel and expenses for managers and last minute travel for any office staff on adhoc basis. Track taskings for office, reference and update multiple databases and spreadsheets. Prefer prior sponsor experience, college degree desired, ability to represent Front Office, excellent verbal and written communications, maturity, independent judgement, willingness to learn, ability to adapt and learn new processes or systems quickly.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.