SAIC has an immediate need for a Test & Evaluation/Systems Engineer to support of the Interoperability Engineering Systems (IES)Team onsite at S3I/Redstone.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This candidate will support test and evaluation efforts for IES software system. The candidate should be able to perform requirements analysis, author test plans and procedures, understand/analyze data link Military Standards, perform general lab integration activities, and perform Functional Qualification Tests (FQTs) of the IES Software Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Education: BS 9+ years related experience
• Must be flexible and work well with other team members, excellent verbal and written communication skills supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
• Test execution experience
• Experience with development of Test plans and procedures
• Understanding of common tactical data link (TADIL) communications protocols and uses
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a minimum, a United States SECRET level security clearance.
• Understanding of tactical communications radios (MIDS)
• Understanding of Network, System Integration and Test Environment (NSITE) systems
• Understanding of the Interoperability Engineering System (IES)
• System engineering requirements analysis expertise
• Data analysis experience