Join the CarMax Auto Finance Leadership Team at our Contact Center headquartered in Kennesaw, GA.
CarMax has been a Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For since 2005”, was awarded a Top Workplaces honor by The Atlanta Journal Constitution since 2016 and Training magazine’s “Top 125 Training Companies” since 2008. Our culture is built upon the values of respect, integrity and transparency, and we live these values every day in how we treat our Customers and our Associates.
At CarMax Auto Finance, Managers set the tone for their team. Leading by example, it is their responsibility to ensure all departmental and company goals are met while leading Associate development, inspiring Associate engagement and maintaining an exceptional quality of service for all CarMax Auto Finance customers. Provide daily motivation and oversight to a team of up to 15 nonexempt employees to maintain compliance and promote productivity. Managers are empowered to create and execute strategies to drive ongoing business improvement. Through frequent analysis and reporting, they work to track successes and based on their results, create incentives to motivate and reward Associates for peak performance.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Supervise, develop and motivate non-exempt associates thru effective coaching and performance management. .
• Resolve elevated customer issues/inquiries/disputes that require resolution/decisions outside of policy via phone.
• Create and approve incentive plans to motivate associates to achieve goals. Track, measure, and process incentives for payments.
• Review associate schedule requests and analyze associate coverage to ensure scheduling meets required business needs.
• Conduct live or recorded phone monitors/account audits to evaluate quality of service provided and compliance with company policies.
• Oversee and/or conduct associate technical training and educate associates regarding CarMax philosophies.
• Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and extend employment offers.
•Analyze and track department trends based on data/reporting and recommend/implement policy and procedure updates or changes.
•Multi-task in a high energy and fast-pace work environment.
• Proven track record of effectively motivating and developing associates.
• Ability to use sound judgment and decision making skills.
• Facilitate conflict resolution.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Effectively manage stressful situations.
• Interpret and analyze data, reports, processes, trends and situations and recommend solutions.
• Complete CarMax provided training as required.
• Great work-life balance, community involvement, team engagement events, on-site gym…etc.
• Not a suit & tie environment, think jeans and sneakers.
• Flexible work hours with shifts that include days, evenings, and weekends.