full-time employee contract
Join the ManTech Cyber Solutions Group and become an integral member of a diverse Cyber Range Services team. For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex national security problems. We are comprised of approximately 8,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base expands and diversifies, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
Serves as experienced consultant with experience in supporting large projects related to the individual subject matter expertise. Expertise in functional domains such as DoDIN Ops, IAP operations, SIEM tools and Operations. Performs research, collection, collation and compilation of configuration data, and transfers configuration data onto DoD CSR DoDIN, IAP, SIEM tools. Evaluates and interprets findings. Prepares finished products for review by team leader or higher level analysts. Interfaces with external entities (DISA Program Managers, Exercise Leads) to collect data. Uses and/or develops computer tools to facilitate analysis tasks.
• BS degree w/ ten to twelve years of related work experience.
· Secret clearance
• Understanding of DISA Organization and Operating procedures processes
• Understanding of DoDIN operations, functions, tools,
• Able to configure Monitoring, Filtering and Security tools such as ArcSight, Sourcefire, BIVIO, Splunk, ELK, etc.
• Able to configure Enterprise Operations Center tools.
• Interface and coordinate with Government customer
• Perform surveys for new infrastructure build-outs