Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Title: Technical Professional - Process
Job Number: 1075827
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
- Participates in the development of proposals and design packages for KBR licensed refining technologies, which includes
establishing process design basis, development of process options, and optimization of selected design.
- Performs detailed process design calculations and develops process design simulations.
- Participate in project kick-off meetings, PFD/P&ID reviews, or other client-facing meetings as necessary.
- Maintains effective communication with project team members, sales team, and technology leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Technology Engineer
Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and minimum of 2 years related experience, with typical experience ranging from 3-7 years.
- Experience in Refining Technology preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Chemical Engineering disciplines, process design tools and procedures
- Experience in Process Simulation Software such as Aspen HYSYS
- Ability to perform under pressure and work multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to travel and go on field assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.