• Assist in the generation, implementation, review and maintenance of logistics documentation such as but not limited to Life Cycle Sustainment Plans.
• Collecting and analyzing logistic data, create and maintain databases of Acquisition and In-Service technical and engineering data, prepare logistics data/materials to support briefings, generate reports and associated documentation for the Triton MQ-4C program, systems and/or subsystems.
• Assist in the recommendation and preparation of provisioning and LMI data for all MQ-4-C UAV variants.
• Assist senior level logistics personnel with provisioning tasks to include: building an indentured parts list; loading parts list into various LMI tool/s; screening parts against WEBFLIS, One Touch, Haystack, updating LMI, and working with engineering on any discrepancies; identify the type of provisioning (common bulk, long lead time, etc.) needed; validate LMI against drawing package and update LMI as necessary; assist in delivery of preliminary Engineering Data for Provisioning (EDFP) for all items contained within the Provisioning Parts List (LSA-036); assist in the development of Provisioning Parts List (PPL) revisions; review/update Interim Support Items Lists (ISIL)/ Repairable Items Lists (RIL) to include review of Source, Maintenance and Recoverability (SM&R) codes; process Post- Provisioning LMI updates; and gather all required Engineering Data For Provisioning (EDFP) for the Equipment Manager.
• Assist in the maintenance, update/review of existing supply support processes and investigate deficiencies.
• Assist Senior Level Logisticians in documenting/uploading LMI into a logistics data repository, such as SLICWAVE and in accordance with GEIA-STD-0007.
• Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) shall be developed and Diminishing Manufacturing Shortages and Material Shortages (DMSMS) pro-actively monitored and mitigated.
• Assist in the implementation and management of a complete supply chain management system to include: analysis of material requirements metrics tracking and management processes to assess performance against readiness requirements, provide required storage and warehousing of retrograde, and sustainment material, inventory control and processes, develop maintenance capabilities for repairables, and develop and maintain approved parts lists.
• Assist Senior level logisticians and the Government in collection efforts of maintenance data and utilize the data output from NSWC Crane Reliability, Availability and Maintainability modeling efforts, to include iPDM trouble reports and/or Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) reports or Asset Tracking System (ATS) reports.
• The Contractor shall assist the government with determination of impact on supportability metrics (e.g., Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF), Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and operational availability (Ao).
• Conduct quality reviews of all documents.
• Arrange/Initiate, track, and coordinate team meetings, publish agendas, record and distribute minutes for team meetings, maintain the Team calendar, and consolidate and prepare reports for weekly significant events.
• Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
• Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree and 0 years related experience.
• Excellent communication skills; inter-personal; organizational and detail-oriented
• Thrives in a deadline-driven environment.
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple project assignments.
• Knowledge of MS Office applications including word-processing, presentation, and spreadsheet and integrated software applications is required.
• Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.