Naval NRO Coordination Group (NNCG) IC Alignment Coordinator (Job Number:442236)
SAIC is seeking and Naval NRO Coordination Group (NNCG) IC Alignment Coordinator to join our Chantilly, VA based team. The candidate will support the NNCG’s activities to enhance the role of national space systems in supporting the full spectrum of naval operations. The NNCG identifies and develops opportunities for cooperation between the Navy and NRO research, development, and acquisition programs and fosters a mutual understanding of Naval information needs and NRO capabilities supporting User Engagement Support (UES) effort for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). The UES program provides: Training, Education and Exercise Support; NRO Enterprise Strategic Outreach; and User Engagement Outreach. UES enables users to leverage enterprise capabilities to solve operational and intelligence problems to influence system investment decisions to meet current and future needs. The major activities for UES are to understand user needs and identify capability gaps, deliver focused NRO solutions, provide training and education, provide users with visibility into and opportunities to influence NRO decisions, and to obtain user feedback.
The Naval NRO Coordination Group (NNCG) IC Alignment Coordinator will assist the mission responsibilities include by are not limited to:
- Provide senior level Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in support of the NRO and Navy-NRO Coordination Group.
- Assist in strategic alignment with other IC organizations to further NRO’s mission goals.
- Provide decision support and advise on IC activities and projects to help maintain consistency with the Director’s strategic direction, technology development plans, requirements, and strategic goals and objectives.
- Advise management and staff on new and ongoing IC projects to include identifying transition and implementation opportunities.
- Facilitate the use of NRO systems by the Navy, DoD, and IC maritime stakeholders through coordinated outreach with NRO field representatives.
- Coordinate efforts across the NRO Directorates to improve current and future NRO systems use for maritime missions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 + years’ working in an operational environment
- Experience supporting IC customers and understanding of their mission/product needs and culture
- Familiarity with US Navy, ISCG, COCOMs, DHS, NGA, NSA, Navy Fleets and Operation centers, and NRO AS&T desired
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must possess TOP SECRET SCI with polygraph.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 28, 2018, 6:00:35 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job