Distributed Ground Station (DGS) Support Engagement Operations Representative (Job Number:442211)
SAIC is seeking a Distributed Ground Station (DGC) Support Engagement Operations Representatives to join our Sacramento, CA team. The candidate will represent Customer at Air Force Combat Command (ACC) numbered Air Force DGS sites supporting User Engagement Support (UES) effort for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). The UES program provides: Training, Education and Exercise Support; NRO Enterprise Strategic Outreach; and User Engagement Outreach. UES enables users to leverage enterprise capabilities to solve operational and intelligence problems to influence system investment decisions to meet current and future needs. The major activities for UES are to understand user needs and identify capability gaps, deliver focused NRO solutions, provide training and education, provide users with visibility into and opportunities to influence NRO decisions, and to obtain user feedback.
The Distributed Ground Station (DGC) Support Engagement Operations Representatives will assist the mission responsibilities include by are not limited to:
- Ensure Overhead Systems data influences the mission and enhances the tactical users on National Systems capabilities, tasking, and exploitation.
- Be knowledgeable on National Systems technical collection capabilities and methods between the Customer and its users in order to serve as an advisor for top-ranking officials from each organization.
- Provide expert advice and in depth training on national systems, services, and capabilities as well as their limitations; and will offer insights to technological initiatives that would enhance the use of national systems data in support of the DGs missions.
- Identify national systems, services, or capabilities that could support current and long-term ACC mission requirements.
- Provide status information on current national systems, products, services, or initiatives.
- Seek official release to share information on future national systems.
- Maintain engagement representative certifications and receiving program updates.
- Provide weekly reports to Air Force Home Team for inclusion into single DGS Engagement Activity Report (EAR).
- Provide support to military and civilian agencies, within and outside the IC, primarily at the national and higher headquarters levels.
Require Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years working in an operational environment.
- Experience supporting IC customers and understanding of their mission/product needs and culture.
- Familiarity with Air Force Combat Command (ACC), 480 ISRW, DGS-1, DGS-2, DGS-3, DGS-4, DCGS-5, SIGINT, GEOINT, AS&T, GED, SCO, and ADFs.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must possess TOP SECRET/SCI w/polygraph.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 28, 2018, 1:33:40 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SACRAMENTO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job