CarMax has been a Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For since 2005”, was awarded a Top Workplaces honor by The Atlanta Journal Constitution and ranked one of Atlanta’s top 25 large companies since 2016, and Training magazine’s “Top 125 Training Companies” since 2008. Our culture is built upon the values of respect, integrity and transparency, and we live these values every day in how we treat our Customers and our Associates.
Derive insights from customer interactions to improve compliance, customer experience, and operational effectiveness.
The Compliance Monitoring Analyst II, is part of a team that is responsible for Compliance oversight of CarMax Auto Finance (CAF). This person will utilize basic knowledge about compliance control monitoring, data management programming, report development tools and a sophisticated speech analytics platform to build automated reporting and monitoring dashboards for Compliance, which may also be utilized by the business for monitoring activities. Under limited supervision, the Compliance Monitoring Analyst II will research and analyze topics with the intent to raise awareness about customer experience and regulatory compliance, in addition to providing reports for the business to monitor operational effectiveness.
What you’ll do – Essential Responsibilities:
• Speech Analytics – Identify and develop speech based analytics solutions to drive operational improvements related to regulatory compliance and that support business defined requirements for customer experience and operational effectiveness.
• Monitoring, Data Analysis & Report Development – Provide compliance focused monitoring oversight, data analysis and report development to fulfill Compliance Monitoring and Audit responsibilities.
• System Administration – Provide user administration and technical requirements support for speech analytics (CallMiner) software and general support for other Compliance focused systems.
• Communication – Communicate insights and build awareness around opportunities identified.
Leverage technology to assess performance:
A customer’s journey with CarMax Auto Finance often includes multiple touch points or verbal interactions with our associates related to their vehicle financing. This Compliance Monitoring Analyst 2 uses technology to explore unstructured data such as transcripts of recorded conversations and written descriptions of customer concerns along with structured account information to identify and quantify new insights. This information is communicated through a variety of manual and automated reporting methods to equip business owners with knowledge to support decisions that positively impact the customer journey.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree and relatable experience preferred.
• At least three years’ experience in contact center operations management, speech analytics or data analytics required.
• Identify patterns and draw correlations in an unstructured data environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player mentality and ability to interact effectively with associates and managers in all operational business areas and at all levels in the organization.
• A technical background in CallMiner, SQL and Tableau preferred.
• Ability to independently manage small to medium size projects from initiation to completion.