full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a multi-faceted junior level DBA/Java Developer to join a team of Software Developers and System Administrators directly supporting a 24/7 Operations Center. The candidate will have an opportunity to support dynamic requirements and manage several database that are SQL and no-SQL. Candidates will also have the opportunity to enjoy working in an environment devoted to both individual and team growth.
In addition to Database O&M functions, the candidate will be able to obtain skills needed to develop, coordinate, and integrate software solutions that directly affect the performance of the program's 24X7 Mission Operations Center. These solutions include supporting an enterprise level application to include third party tool integration with monitoring and document management. The selected candidate must be detail-oriented, customer focused, and able to work in a fast-paced organization wile prioritizing a heavy workload.
Examples of duties would include:
- Supporting Installation and maintenance (i.e. backup/recovery, COOP, Installation, and accreditation) of various databases such as Oracle, SQL server, and MYSQL in a virtual infrastructure on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Supporting scheduled requirements to synchronize a test environment with production.
- Implementing customer requirements utilizing java technologies and client-side tagging and scripting languages.
- Working software projects throughout their life-cycle from requirements analysis and design to maintenance following delivery.
- Developing and implementing systems using the Model/View/Controller paradigm that process a large amount of data both structured and unstructured.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Scrum Master or Scrum Developer certificate (w/ experience applying it)
- Experience with tools such as Git, Junit/testNG and Maven
- Experience with Web Server technologies such as Tomcat and Apache HTTPD Server
Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph