General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
1. Performs programming activities according to project specifications.
2. Participates in the design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance of application
3. Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
4. Familiar with SQL , Database concepts, Object oriented programming.
5. Participates in the writing and updating of various technical documentation such as users manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
6. Is a quick learner with excellent communication skills
7. Participates in special projects as required.
0-2 years of directly related computer programming experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.