Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Title: Sr. FMS Operations Logistics Manager
Location: US-US-MD-Lexington Park
Job Number: 1075894
Role and Responsibilities
Job duties for the Senior FMS Operations Logistics Manager will include the following:
- Provide support to the Metrology and Calibration International Program Manager performing logistics planning and management functions in support of in-service calibration Standards, training, or procurement.
- Responsible for the development of budgetary tracking as well as cost and trend analysis to defend logistics planning with respect to logistics footprint across various entities including foreign partners, government servicing facilities and OEMs
Provide support to Foreign Military Sales Metrology and Calibration cases as a Calibration Logistics Element Manager.
Provide support and participate in the preparation, coordination, and post evaluation of Program Management Reviews (PMRs), Country Program Status Reviews (CPSRs), Case Financial Status Reviews (CFSRs), Logistics Product Management Reviews (LPMRs), and other technical and logistics meetings.
- Review recommended changes from primarily from foreign partners as well as US fleet activities for integration opportunities to include Instrument Calibration Procedures (ICPs), Standards Modernization Schedules, Systems Planning Documents, Navy Training Plans, production location schedules, and independent technical investigations.
- Manage the efforts of other logistics personnel.
- Prepare lessons learned for process improvement for new acquisition programs.
A BS or BA Degree is required.
An additional five (5) years of recent relevant experience can be substituted for a BS or BA Degree. A MS or MA Degree or designation as a Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) from the International Society of Logistics (SOLE) can be substituted for two (2) years of logistics experience.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Experience/knowledge, skills, abilities:
At least ten (10) years of experience in operational logistics/maintenance engineering is required. Four (4) years of experience supervising and directing the activities of at least three operational technicians in the performance of comprehensive analysis across the spectrum of ILS elements during a job assignment in an Operational Command or supporting an Operational Command is required. Four (4) years of operational (Fleet support) logistics support experience is required. Four (4) years of specific experience in operational logistics planning and management which demonstrates the ability to perform independent work to provide logistics planning, scheduling, execution and support system effectiveness analysis, studies and evaluations in support of DoD weapons systems and equipment is required.
Requires experience with NAVAIR Acquisition process, Foreign Military Sales, Microsoft Office Suite, as well as experience with metrology/calibration. Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Logistics Administration