Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Job Number: 1075994
To demonstrate knowledge and skills when applying protective coatings to surfaces.
- Apply paint, varnish, and other finishes to walls, ceilings, and other surfaces with brushes, rollers, and spray machines.
- Prepare the surfaces to receive the coatings by cleaning the dirt, oil, and grease from the surfaces to be covered, removing old paint and wall coverings, cracks and holes are filled and smoothed over.
- Must know what materials were used to make the paint and which types of paints are required for different materials, such as plaster, wood, brick, and metal.
- Must have a good eye for color to mix and match paints.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
A high school diploma or equivalent, minimum eighteen years old, and be able to work well with their hands. Ability to judge colors is important. Working knowledge of different application techniques, proper care of tools and safe use and handling of paint, solvents, and adhesives. Must be physically able to work for long periods of time with arms raised overhead.
Brown & Root Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen - Background Check Required
- Steel Toe Boots / Tools of the craft
-Valid Driver's License
- Pay range - based on experience
Brown and Root offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.