General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Proposal Coordinator Specialists are crucial members of a fast-paced team responsible for winning new business for the company. Work directly with proposal managers and capture managers to help produce winning proposals for our customers in the intelligence and homeland security communities.
1. Administers and coordinates activities involved in the development and revision of major proposals to include production support, proposal facilities management, scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, supporting and administering proposal reviews, and assist writers with internal processes for graphics development and desktop publishing.
2. Directs production efforts with assistance of the production group.
3. SharePoint Administration to include full ownership and organization of sites and provisioning for external teammates and consultants.
4. Coordinate office supply and catering requests with production staff.
5. IT support tracking to include resolution of issues with proposal equipment and software and assist team leads in ordering new equipment as needed.
6. Assists during final delivery checkout and in administration and operation of web-based collaborative tools for proposal development.
7. Provides proposal team with security guidance and performs SCIF-related duties when working on classified proposals.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of proposal preparation and analysis experience for a government contractor or equivalent technical experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.