• Provide IT support services for the C4 systems that support USCENTCOM HQ, CENTCOM Forward Headquarters (CFH) and throughout the AOR.
• Inventory control analysis support to maintain consistent accountability of ADPE assets supporting HQ USCENTCOM.
• Assist with the operation of the Project Support Facility and perform shipping and receiving of ADPE assets, storage of computer/communications-related assets, and distribution of hardware.
• Responsible for receiving, labeling and properly documenting all incoming equipment. Conduct physical inventories, perform data entry, ship and receive equipment, coordinate with vendors, and utilize barcode labeling system
• Responsible for the distribution and shipping of all ADPE equipment at the HQ and the AOR
• Ensure all property items are uniquely labeled, tracked and changes updated in the database
• Inspect goods and materials and assess condition for distribution/recycling
• Coordinate the disposal of property, supplies, and or material in compliance with Government and/or military regulations/guidelines
• Maintain records of acquisition/distribution and property, supplies, and materials
• Investigate and reconcile discrepancies
• Process excess APDE as identified by CCJ6 using DoD procedures.
• Maintain accountability and separation of CCJ6 Directorate project Bill-of-Materials.
• High school equivalent and 5+ years of experience.
• Must have an active Secret clearance.
• Experience with inventory management, customer service, and maintaining detailed records.
• Experience in warehouse environment is preferred.