The Training Instructional Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and directing the activities of Contractor personnel providing support within a particular instructional area under this contract.
The RTF Supervisor will support Academy Program Management in accomplishing the following:
• Ensure training is delivered in accordance with the Controller Training Contract CTC requirements.
• Represent SAIC Vision, Values, Goals and Objectives to the customer, employees and co-workers.
• Communicate directly with FAA designated representatives for the area of responsibility to ensure mutual understanding of training requirements and delivery expectations.
• Recommend to the CTC Academy Program Manager/Deputy Program Manager appropriate staffing levels within their area of responsibility.
• Schedule and oversee the day-to-day operations of Instructor staff necessary to complete the training delivery.
• Maintain sufficient computer skills to enable the accurate collection of the data necessary to manage within the CTC program.
• Oversee employees in their daily work routines to ensure SAIC and Customer guidelines are met. This includes but is not limited to:
. Accurate and timely time card completion; professional and appropriate behavior; completion and recording of mandatory training requirements.
• Interface effectively with FAA facility management at all levels to ensure contract compliance by all contract employees.
• Lead and manage a diverse workforce, demonstrate experience in performance management
• Continuously evaluate classroom and simulator training and receive and apply feedback to Academy contract staff.
The Training Instructional Supervisor must have, as a minimum, qualifications equivalent to those required of an Instructor within the area of expertise they will supervise. Prior supervisory experience is preferred but is not required.
Supervisors need not be certified in all courses. Certification is only required for the courses in which a Training Instructional Supervisor may perform instructional duties, in which event, the position requires FAA certification equivalent to the certification required for Instructors in the area of expertise they supervise. Section J-2, Appendix A and Appendix B, set forth the Contractor Certification requirements for this position..
Education: Certified Professional Controller (CPC) certification required.
Certified Professional Controller (CPC) certification required.