|The StormBreaker™ (formerly Small Diameter Bomb II (SDB II)) program has an immediate opening for aPrincipal Financial Analyst/Team Lead. This role would include execution and leading of team members regarding all aspects of the StormBreaker program. StormBreaker is a future Raytheon franchise program with $250M in yearly review and significant growth projections. The program is made up of Platform integration (F15/F18/F35), Production, Spiral upgrade and IDIQ activities with varying financial performance and contractual EVMS requirements. This financial role serves as a critical business partner by providing analysis, insight and guidance to program leadership in order to enable strategic decision leading to program execution and fiduciary success. As this is a financially challenged program with multiple production phases and contract types, the ideal candidate must be able to prioritize and allocate resources in a challenging, deadline driven environment. In addition, professional and effective communication skills are required due to the frequent interaction with program, product line and functional leadership.|
The program includes an efficient and effective team that relies on individual drive and integrity for success. Program culture is of high priority in this environment and it is expected that the candidate is capable of building business relationships, trust and rapport with business contacts within not only the program, but also the product line and customer teams. Duties will include assisting in the development of fundamental and intermediary analytical skills of new and junior program analysts. The successful candidate will create and review summary level contract performance information to help create and / or review & consolidate executive level financial performance presentations including RONA, EACs, PLRs, and Corp Ops. In addition, this position will work closely with various functional organizations during the EAC development process, as well as monitoring these organizations performance against agreed upon budgets. Experience in providing support of financial planning activities (AOP, 5-year) is essential for success.
In addition to the recurring role activities this individual will be expected to perform ad-hoc requests, design and execute creative solutions/opportunities to program and process challenges, assist in the development of fundamental and intermediary analytical skills of junior analysts, and act as the standing business manager during instances of travel/PTO absence.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in financial analysis or related financial experience or related MS degree and 4 years of experience
• Applicants should be proficient in SAP, PRISM, Business Warehouse, and Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of financial planning system (RPlan)
• A qualified candidate should have strong financial analytical skills as well as a fundamental understanding of functional roles and responsibilities in a production environment (touch labor, support labor, material).
• The candidate should be very knowledgeable of program control responsibilities which include meeting internal requirements such as coordinating budgetary agreements, preparing EACs and monthly forecasts.
• Clear, succinct written and verbal communication skills
Highly Desired Skills
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.