Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) in State College, PA is seeking Systems Engineers to support classified programs that develop and enhance integrated sensor, signal processing, complex analytics, and big data systems for Intelligence Community (IC) customers. Are you interested in … agile development … DevOps … cloud technologies … a collaborative work environment … Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) … supporting our national defense? Opportunities span the full product development lifecycle, including new capability development as well as sustainment and enhancement of existing deployed systems. The successful candidate is a self-starter, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, works effectively in a team environment, has a strong work ethic, and is flexible/adaptable in order to respond to customer and mission needs. Consider joining our team!
Clearance Requirements:This position requires the eligibility to obtain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance. A current, active Top Secret/SCI security clearance is highly preferred.Desired Skills:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in systems and/or software engineering
- Ability to work effectively on a team of software & systems engineers
- Experience with Agile Development and cloud technologies
- Experience generating technical documentation, such as DoDAF artifacts, Interface Control Documents (ICDs), system test plans & procedures, etc.
- Experience conducting technical research, documenting and presenting results
- Experience with system design, trade studies, and/or system integration & verification
- Ability to perform functional requirements decomposition and requirements allocation to system components, identify dependencies and develop response plans
- Strong interpersonal, communications, organizational, and planning skills
- Strong commitment to quality customer service and on-schedule task completions
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Required Education: Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 6 years of related work experience.
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience in software development on Linux and/or Windows platforms
- Experience in Software Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering and/or Security Engineering
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.