General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Support the Battle Control System - Fixed (BCS-F) weapon system software sustainment team in all facets of BCS-F operational capability with software/system sustainment. Conduct software development and testing for various applications in a DevOps environment in accordance with CMMI, AS9100 and the Air Force's "Art of the Possible."
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Participates in the design and coding of software products.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Prepares comprehensive test plans and conducts tests.
4. Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to more experienced software engineers.
5. Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
6. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
7. Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
8. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related software development experience.
Experience with C ,C++, and Java
Understanding of the software development lifecycle including gathering requirements, software design, implementation, documentation, configuration management, test and support.
Strong communication skills
Strong organizational skills, understanding of process development and execution, and execution to a schedule.?
Experience with ADA programming language.
Experience using scripting and analysis tools: Bash, Python, and/or Perl.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#argt #isdcj #dpost
Required: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
Desired: Master's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related field