Cushman & Wakefield (http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/en/careers)
Mobile Technician (Northern Arkansas)
Job Description Summary
Position Responsibilities: Operates, inspects, maintains, and repairs all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities to obtain most efficient operating results and life expectancy. Assures all equipment is being maintained in an efficient and safe manner, with down time minimized by anticipation of necessary repairs, keeping records of past operating experiences. Performs inspection, testing, operation and operational oversight of critical environment equipment and systems. Supports all critical environment operational and maintenance processes.
• Performance of ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, lighting and other installed systems, and equipment.
• Oversee, maintain, operate, and/or repair all assigned equipment, electrical distribution equipment, emergency power generation, plumbing systems, as may pertain to assigned buildings.
• Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as-found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and associated operations.
• Respond effectively to all emergencies as directed, complying with defined critical facilities policies and procedures.
• Participate in training and onsite efforts to ensure a thorough working knowledge of all equipment, systems, operations, and maintenance procedures.
• Prepare summary reports listing conditions found in the performance of assigned work, and recommend and/or suggest action to be taken.
• Provide vendor oversight for all vendor services in inspection, maintenance, repair and operation of equipment and systems, ensuring full compliance with established safety, security, and operational processes and procedures.
• Become knowledgeable with all equipment and systems, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as required in everyday operations. This includes building automation systems, fire/life safety systems, critical environment equipment, and other building related equipment.
• Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
• Recognize safety hazards and respond immediately to eliminate them.
• Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes and Laws.
• Must be able and willing to support after-hours critical environment related response as required on a 24x7 basis.
• Participate in and support all provided Safety, Technical, and Process training programs.
• Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of the Mobile Technician role within assigned critical and non-critical client sites.
Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license, have a minimum of four (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a background in technical aspects of plumbing, electrical, critical environment equipment and systems, general equipment repair and maintenance, and overall system design and application. Must have ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., use ladders up to 30 ft., possess mechanical and electrical aptitude, and have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.