What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As a Supply Chain Program Manager for the C-Band Product Line you’ll manage the Supply Chain relationship with stakeholder programs and hold responsibility for supply chain execution. You'll be accountable for supplier performance, material availability, MRP data integrity and performance against budgets. You'll be engaged in developing new sources for material, managing existing suppliers, and transitioning new designs to production across DoD programs of record, IR&D funded development, and adjacent capital projects. In this role you’ll interface daily with the Product Line Senior Director, engineering staff, procurement professionals, and world class suppliers. This high visibility role is critical to Raytheon's C-Band product line performance.
In this role you’ll serve as a strong leader with demonstrated project management skills. You’re directly accountable for ensuring overall supplier performance, including compliance to the technical, quality, and schedule requirements and performance to budget. You’ll collaborate with your peers in the stakeholder programs, the supply chain Front End of the Business organization, and the procurement organization to develop and execute the product line material strategy, and develop and manage metric based Material Program Plans.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance. Required Skills:
- Provides direction to the team on all Supplier related activity
- Communicates effectively and routinely on program activities to the supply chain and Program/Capture Teams
- Facilitates critical activities and dialogue between the Raytheon team and the supply base
- Participates in and contributes to all Raytheon Enterprise Supplier Assessments (RESAs), Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs) and other supplier events
- Possesses an understanding of technical requirements and issues and ensures quick resolution of issues working closely with Engineering
- Possesses an understanding of contractual requirements and ensures quick resolution of issues working closely with Subcontract Management, Contracts and Office of General Counsel
- Ensures Risk and Opportunity management plans are developed and executed
- Ensures compliance to Export/Import and due diligence policies and procedures
- 8+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Operations, Project, Program, Product or Supplier Management
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and related systems
- Experience leading or participating in cross-functional teams
- US Citizenship is required
Required Education:Bachelor’s DegreeThis job is posted internally as: Manager II Material Program Management
- Demonstrated ability to formulate action plans for timely issue resolution
- Knowledge of EVMS or equivalent financial tracking systems, IPDS, EACs, Risk Management and Statement of Work development
- Outstanding written, verbal communication; strong presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal Management and Supplier Management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal Management and Supplier Management
- Strong analytical abilities; ability to plan, control and direct activities and resources related to planning and scheduling
- MBA or Technical Master’s Degree preferred
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.