General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Pensacola | Usa
The candidate may develop graphics for use in:
Designs and develops graphics and illustrations for use in technical publications, marketing material, and other visual communications media.
1. Utilizes current graphic design technology and software applications to produce graphics and illustrations for use in technical publications, marketing materials, and other visual communications media.
2. Prepares illustrations from concept drawings, sketches, models, and/or written and verbal instructions.
3. Selects styles and sizes of type, lays out material, and performs related tasks.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
0-2 years of related graphic design experience.
Candidate must be a US citizen with a qualifying background investigation (NACLC or higher) within the last 10 years to meet eligibility requirements for an IT Level II Common Access Card (CAC).
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Some travel may be required.
Applicants outside of the areas listed will telecommute and must meet the requirements of GDIT's telecommuting policy.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in commercial art, fine art, or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.