General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Monitors and evaluates the workplace to ensure compliance with all relevant safety and environmental regulations.
1. Monitors the workplace to ensure compliance with OSHA and other relevant safety and environmental regulations.
2. Assists in the development of safety policies and procedures and administers employee safety training.
3. Maintains all files and records including material safety data sheets and other paperwork ensuring compliance.
4. May interface with regulatory agencies.
5. Maintains appropriate safety and environmental documentation.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
1-3 years of related administrative experience, preferably in the occupational health and safety field.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.