Aircraft Maintenance / On-the-Job Training Supervisor, F-35 Program
Job ID: 462567BR
Date posted: Dec. 06, 2018
City: Luke Air Force Base
Description:This position will be part of the Aircraft Maintenance Team, supporting the F-35 Maintenance activities at Luke Air Force Base. Supervises aircraft production, provides technical assistance, and sets maintenance priorities. Integrates with the host squadron, advises host squadron of schedule requirement and production issues as they pertain to the aircraft. Manages general services, repairs, and overhauls of aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight. Creates and assigns work-orders in the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) and accomplishes aircraft safety of flight releases as required. Ability to supervise multiple maintenance disciplines in an integrated workforce environment that consists of Military, Government Civil Service, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Pratt and Whitney, General Electric and BAE systems employees. Ensure workforce follows appropriate technical instructions, Air Force Instruction 21-101, and local operating instructions. Advises management status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed. Ensures Good House keeping and Safety practices are enforced. An FAA aircraft and engine mechanic license is desirable.
SECURITY Clearance REQUIRED. Must have an Interim Secret Clearance prior to start date AND must maintain
a Secret Security Clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Candidate must be able to deploy to various locations for recovery, launch and repair aircraft.
Must possess minimum 2 years of F-35 maintenance experience with thorough understanding of Fighter Aircraft Systems and Operation.
- Must possess minimum 5 years experience in a fighter aircraft leadership role
- Must possess at least 2 years of the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) experience.
- Must have working level of knowledge of programs such as; Aircraft Scheduling/Records Management, Job/Maintenance Control, Configuration Control, Maintenance Information System, Tool and FOD,Training, Safety, Security, Hazardous Waste Management, and Supply Chain Management.
- Experience evaluating, interpreting and enforcing compliance with technical data, environmental and safety directives, and other maintenance procedures.
Experience in F-35 Support Equipment (SE) training procedures and pre-operational cards to ensure safe/proper maintenance practices for Specific SE.
- Experience enforcing strict adherence with OSHA, AFOSH, and State Safety and Health Standards and Regulations, Tool Control, Foreign Object Damage Prevention (FOD), and Housekeeping.
- Understanding of USAF Maintenance Practices
- Knowledge and understanding of USAF AFI 21-101
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for coordinating with Field Service Engineers (FSEs) and Maintenance Managers on schedules, aircraft status and issues as they occur.
- Ability to lead diverse workforce
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office products
- Ability to develop and present formal briefings and presentations.
- *Aero Instructor to include: *Engine Ground Operations, *FLSC (Flexible Liner Shape Charge and *Weapons
- Certification on F-35 Ejection Seat, Engine, and IPP Removal and Installation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Logistics
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: STANDARD: Autotime System