Job ID: 463305BR
Date posted: Dec. 06, 2018
Description:Review work instructions based on engineering drawings, requirements documents, sketches, inclusive of CAD system engineering. Prepare paper and electronic documentation on nonconforming hardware. Interpret drawings, schematics, sketches, specifications and standards. Work from manufacturing work instructions and provide manufacturing floor surveillance when needed. Develop, modify, apply and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product. Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place. Devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment. Audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction. Ensure that corrective actions meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements for product/process quality. May be certified in lean/six-sigma quality engineering methodologies/statistical process control.
This position will support the Antenna, RF/Electroplate Circuitry and Microelectronics Manufacturing Center.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in technical discipline (e.g., engineering field) or equivalent discipline (e.g., Chemical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial, or Aerospace Engineering).
* Knowledge of Manufacturing/Quality processes and documentation
* Root Cause Analysis experience or training
* Understanding of Test Engineering and anomaly processing
* Working knowledge of external quality standards such as ISO9001 and/or AS9100
* Must be able to work off shifts, overtime and non-standard work weeks as needed to meet product deliveries
*US citizenship required
* Demonstrated experience / working knowledge of SAP (electronic process documentation)
* Working knowledge of PR/MRB process
* Quality Planning Certification
* Electronics experience to include working knowledge of Circuit Cards, Harnesses, Antennas, Power Products, Batteries, and RF/Microwave components
* Familiar with production manufacturing floor process/environment
* Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification of better
* Knowledge of Six Sigma
* Working knowledge of manufacturing test practices
* Commitment to continuous process improvement
* Strong Communication Skills
* Strong Customer Relationship Skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: QA/Test and Inspection
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2