Raytheon SAS is seeking an engineering professional to work with a variety of programs as a contributor to detailed design, simulation, product development, and initial product testing.
The EWS AEA/AIO & ICS TCS Hardware Department is currently searching for Electrical Engineers who have experience designing RF and Microwave hardware, including transmitters, receivers, and exciters.
Ideal candidate will have knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- Design and development of transmitters, receivers or exciters.
- Experience designing and optimizing RF circuit
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in RF communications design engineering
- Extensive theoretical, analytical, and practical knowledge in design and testing of high performance VHF/UHF/SHF circuitry intended for challenging applications.
- Proven ability to take a design concept at block diagram or requirements level and develop a completed hardware design
- Extensive experience with Agilent Advanced Design System (ADS) or equivalent simulator and proven ability to use analytical tools to analyze and simulate designs prior to hardware execution
- Experience with tolerance analysis and circuit design centering for production
- Active knowledge of modern communications and counter communications systems
- Experience in managing time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with general purpose computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to locate in Fort Wayne, Indiana and accommodate occasional travel
- Existing secret clearance or ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Extensive knowledge in specifying, designing, and testing UHF/VHF/SHF receivers, exciters, synthesizers, and RF distribution circuits for Department of Defense Equipment
- Experience with three dimensional electromagnetic simulation tools such as HFSS or CST Microwave Studio
- Extensive knowledge of counter communication techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of other engineering disciplines and how they relate to the design, development, and manufacturing of RF equipment
- Built in Self-Test (BIT) expertise
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.