Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real-world benefit.
We are seeking a Policies & Operations Analyst to join Raytheon BBN Technologies at our Cambridge, MA location. This individual will work with internal customers, stakeholders and other team members to identify and understand business requirements and processes in order to recommend and support improvements to business processes, system capabilities and end user needs that will enhance efficiency and ensure best practices are implemented across the organization.
* Responsible for gathering, compiling and analyzing administrative operations data and application of management controls including standard operating procedures, management systems and reporting documentation in support of business requirements.
* Accurately identifies, defines and communicates business problem and solution scope to stakeholders.
* Demonstrates strong understanding of core business processes and the ability to understand new concepts and recommend areas for technology improvements.
* Produces business requirements documents, diagrams, and use cases for complex assignments.
* Responsible for working with project teams and end users to coordinate systems testing, training and support.
* Performs reporting and analysis of business metrics and statistics.
* Performs post implementation evaluation of effectiveness of solution and works with team members to continually improve processes.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and written skills with the ability to work in a dynamic team environment, manage priorities, and maintain timelines for multiple projects.
* Ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
Requirements & Education:
* Bachelor’s degree or comparable
* 1-3 years of related experience as a business process / operations analyst.
* Possesses strong procedural and/ or technical knowledge developed through comprehensive experience as a business analyst
* Works independently on moderately complex projects / assignments in accordance with specified policies and guidelines
* Ability to perform analysis of business operations data
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 129295
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.