Subcontract Management Associate
Job ID: 463001BR
Date posted: Dec. 06, 2018
Program: Air Mobility and Maritime Missions
Description:Candidate will support the AMMM Supply Chain Management C130 Production Line. Tasks include learning to view and utilize subcontract specifications, statement of work, terms and conditions, procurement of Materials in support C130 aircraft. Tasks will include evaluating subcontractor proposals, negotiate subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts and participating in price negotiations. Responsible for conducting cost analysis support, understanding procurement activity under the guidance of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR). Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, and modifications to subcontracts. You must be able to work with direction, Must be good communicator and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Occasional travel will be required.
- Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in supply chain or logistics or finance or business or equivalent experience and/or combined education in subcontract management or supply chain or buying or contracts or procurement negotiations.
- Business based decision making
- Ability to grasp Government Procurement processes and regulations
- Willingness to learn negotiation skills and knowledge of Truth in Negotiations act (TINA) / Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) type fact-finding and analysis.
- Financial analysis understanding
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must work well within Team environment
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
-Strong Problem Solver skills
-Demonstrated work ethic
- Ability to work multiple tasks and deal with competing priorities
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day