Cushman & Wakefield (http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/en/careers)
B Usa Ne Blair Cargill Corn Millingbillabl
Job Posting Title:
Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
Job Description Summary:
Perform Instrumentation Services including being responsible for the calibration and maintenance of process instrumentation within a large industrial facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Team member must be able to work in a team oriented and safety conscious environment. "Safety First" expectations include, but are not limited to, PJHA process, Observation process, and compliance with all company / site safety guidelines and procedures.
2. Assigned tasks list to include, but not limited to, testing, calibration, and repairs of pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, electromechanical, and electronic measuring, recording, indicating, and control instruments / equipment. Expectation of task completion to range from task completion with minimal supervision to task completion with ability to lead other team members, dependent upon assigned tasks and employee’s development.
3. This position may require moderate supervision and follow-up.
4. Repairs and calibrations to be performed in conformance with established standards. Assist in formulating calibration standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
5. Must have working knowledge of the following topics: pH, flow, temperature, pressure, conductivity and mass measurements, AC and DC control methods, 24V – 480V electrical systems and trouble shooting, VFD’s, burner controls, smart meters, PLC/DCS control methods, automated systems, load cells, control valves, blueprint reading, mathematics, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
6. Must be able to use hand tools on a daily basis such as power tools
7. Willing to work all shifts including holidays and weekends when demanded by the job.
8. Work from elevated areas (ladders, platforms, scaffolding, and others as required) utilizing fall protection equipment when needed.
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / DUTIES:
1. Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
2. Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals to include employee development planning.
3. Communications with all team members to support the development of short and long range planning in support of the company’s goals and objectives
4. Maintain personal tools required for your job to include an up to date documented personal tool lists. Required tool listing to be supplied as part of employment.
5. Meet physical requirements of the job. Physical requirements of the job will be provided to you prior to employment.
6. Perform assigned tasks in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
7. Accurate and timely administrative duties to include, but not limited to, time accounting and work order completion.
8. Must maintain positive customer and employee relations.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.