full-time employee contract
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to define and configure Software Development and Testing in a collaborative environment between the contractor and Government. You will also assist in automated deployments of applications. Ideal candidate must have worked in high performance, highly complex deployment environments and done hands on Dev Ops automation.
This position is in Corona, CA supporting a HI-VIS program with tremendous career trajectory.
• Hands-on skills in scripting in Linux/Unix
• Experience with Deployment Automation for applications using scripts or tools like Puppet, Chef, or Salt
• Experience in running and managing Continuous Integration environments such as Hudson,
• Familiarity with Monitoring and Data Visualization tools
• Hands-on experience in Build Automation and Release Management
• Hands-on experience with Build repositories like Archiva or Nexus
• Hands-on experience with Build tools like ANT or Maven
• Hands-on experience with web servers such as ApacheWebServer, Websphere, Tomcat or Red Hat TC Server, JBoss, etc.
• Understanding of protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP
• Experience with cloud and web service technologies
• Eagerness to learn and grow skill set