Focuses on efficient and compliant execution of operational processes associated with disposition of Government Owned assets (Plant Clearance).
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Support RMS Program screening of Government Furnished Material for excess disposition status
- Plant Clearance Case submittals to the Government PCARSS system
- Schedule and perform physical review of material with DCMA Plant Clearance Officer
- Create PRISM Delivery Travelers for shipments and schedule physical destruction of assets as needed per PLCO direction
- Support inventory research as needed to support disposition efforts
Desired Skills, Experience and Education:
- The selected candidate must have a strong working knowledge of SAP and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role to be considered for the Logistics Specialist II position.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Experience working with external customers .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
- Time management, organizational skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills are a must .
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Manufacturing or equivalent related field
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS as applied to government material
- PRISM Warehouse and Inventory management
- SAP/PRISM/APEX knowledge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Security Clearance Requirements
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of a Secret security Clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any any other protected factor.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.