Information Assurance Engineer (Embed. Design) - Grand Prairie, TX
Job ID: 464017BR
Date posted: Dec. 07, 2018
City: Grand Prairie
Description:Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control Division is seeking a Information Assurance Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX which provides an opportunity to advance cutting-edge cybersecurity technology supporting some of our nation’s most advanced defense systems. Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Grand Prairie is part of the “Mid-Cities” region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. This North Central region of Texas is a great place to live and to raise a family. The region is home to numerous colleges and universities to include University of Texas at Dallas, University of Texas at Arlington, University of North Texas, Southern Methodist University, and Texas Woman's University. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
The IA engineer selected for this role will be assigned to support one or more of the Integrated Air and Missile Defense or Tactical Missiles related test engineering environments to ensure cybersecurity compliance. The position will provide support to the Test Engineering environment and be responsible for the following tasks:
• Flow down and implementation of system security requirements for system test integration support for hardware and/or software of the test stations and the test lab environments.
• Analyze/troubleshoot system security issues for ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) to include board level diagnostics through system level to include test software and/or hardware.
• Perform routine scheduled maintenance and support scheduled calibration activities related to cybersecurity compliance requirements.
• Support/perform ATE software and hardware validations/verifications for cybersecurity requirements.
• Coordinate and interact with multiple on-site and off-site organizations for cybersecurity security issues related to test engineering environments and computer test equipment or Platform Information Technology (PIT).
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Familiarity and design experience through the DoD systems lifecycle.
• Experience maintaining, developing and/or supporting test equipment hardware and/or software.
• Must have an active security clearance.
• Ability to define, plan, configure, update, and implement the LM Company policy and Department of Defense customer system security requirements for network, computer, communications, and information systems for test engineering lab, test stations, and computer support equipment.
• Be able to develop, organize, administer, assess, and evaluate all computer system security policies that are pertaining to unclassified information system labs and test work station environments.
• Knowledge on how to maintain and implement system security requirement on Platform Information Technology (PIT) computer test equipment to meet company and government compliance security policy requirements.
• Extensive Experience developing DOD National Security Systems.
• Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively.
• Experience evaluating security components.
• Experience with National Instruments development tools (specifically Test Stand, LabVIEW, or LabWindows CVI), and/or MS Visual Studio (C++, C#).
• Experienced in troubleshooting Hardware & Software for computer based automated test equipment.
• Experienced in the updating, configuring, patching computer test equipment with computer systems that contain Unix Server, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 7 or later operating systems.
• Experience with vulnerability scanning and software Assurance (SwA).
• Experience in implementing system security requirements in test engineering environments to meet company and government computer security requirements.
• Able to interpret system security requirements for test equipment design and implementation for computer test equipment and test lab environments to meet company and government policies.
• Possess DoD 8570 approved baseline certification for IAT Level II (CISSP, CAP, etc.)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Information Assurance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day