Subcontract Management Senior
Job ID: 463668BR
Date posted: Dec. 07, 2018
City: Fort Worth
Program: F35 JSF
Description:The F-35 Multi-role functional supersonic aircraft program and its' major subsystems deployed procurement team is seeking a Subcontract Manager. In this role, you will be involved and responsible for developing subcontract specifications, statement of works, terms and conditions, procurement of specialized materials, equipment and services, prepare bid packages, administration of repair and return contracts, evaluate subcontractor proposals, negotiate subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts and participating in contract negotiations. Responsible for conducting cost analysis support, understand procurement activity under the guidance of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations) DFARS. Some international travel may be required.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Experience in one ore more of the following: Supply Chain Management, buying, procurement or subcontract management
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, or Project)
• Problem solving skills
• Negotiations skills
• Business acumen needed
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self motivated and takes initiative
• Ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions,
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to be flexible and accept change
• Capable of making business-based decision
• Understanding of Government Procurement processes and regulations
• Cost Price Analysis understanding
- SAP experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day