General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations of a major DoD contract.
1. Responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis.
2. Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
3. Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
4. Analyzes assigned contracts' projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals.
5. Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
6. Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
7. Develops budgets for assigned contracts and tracks performance to budgets.
8. Participates in the preparation of cost proposals.
9. Analyzes task orders for de-obligation recommendations.
10. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
12. Will cross-train in related program/contract management activities.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Minimum of 8 years of related finance and/or business analysis experience with a BA/BS degree.
Substitution: 8 additional years of related experience will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.