Job Description: This is a Sr. Information Systems Security Officer position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) McKinney, TX facility. Supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance duties as the Sr. Information Systems Security Officer (Sr. ISSO) for multiple information systems and program areas. The Sr. ISSO will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements are implemented and functional. This position will also conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- Must possess a DoD 8570 certification IAM Level I (one of the following – Security + CE, CAP, GSLC) at time of employment
- Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing
- Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision
- Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met
- This position requires applicants to have a final Secret security clearance with a background investigation performed within the last five years.
- Risk Management Framework experience
- Prior ISSO/Information Assurance Officer (IAO) or alternate ISSO/IAO experience or System Administration experience
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
- Knowledge in Windows, UNIX, Linux, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
- Experience with various types of Special Test Equipment (STE)
- Public speaking experience
- Experience using SPLUNK as an audit collection and reduction tool.
BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experienceThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter. 128763
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.