Under general direction, performs high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills. Directs and participates in all phases of system development with emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing and acceptance phases (IV&V and DT&E). Applies higher-level business or technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at automated engineering solution. Designs and prepares technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results. Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required by the Task Order. May be required to serve as Task Leader. Responsible for ensuring the quality and services delivered for particular task(s) for which this skill is performing the Task Leader position.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and 5 years or more experience; 4 additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
· Technical experience administering Linux in an Enterprise environment. Experience in applications software development for complex business applications using Agile Development methodology and techniques are desirable.
· Experience in Network operations and design, switches, routers, and firewalls.
· Meet the IAT-II qualifications as outlined in DoD 8570-01.M for base line certification (i.e. Security+). Must be able to obtain a CompTIA Security+ certification that is enrolled into the CompTIA Continuing Education program before start date
· Secondary certification relevant to the computing environment - Red Hat Certification will be required for this position. Requisite computing environment certification within 6 months of assignment.
· Must sign privileged level access agreement
· Team player, strong written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to troubleshoot problems, work as both a team and/or as a self-directed individual, client-facing experience, self- disciplined and ability to multi-task
· Ability to train other team members on the applications, proper procedures, problem isolation
· Ability to develop instructions in a logical, detailed flow
· Extensive Shell scripting experience is required
· Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards is desired
· Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to get one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract