full-time employee contract
Currently, ManTech’s Corporate Human Resources Department is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to provide support for our growing organization in Herndon, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assists the Human Resources (HR) programs in areas such as recruitment, compensation, employee/labor relations, training and development, compliance, EEO/affirmative action programs and benefits administration
• Guides and advises management and employees in addressing a variety of HR-related issues associated with effective personnel management and problem resolution to include, interpreting applicable policies and precedents, legislation, and regulations
• Presents on current HR topics to employees, management, or third parties
• Provides functional human resource support which may include employee relations, compensation management, benefits administration, organizational development and training, to all Corporate-level employees and senior management or re-directs to appropriate functional area SME’s.
• Employee lifecycle activities such as new hire orientation, performance management, and conducting employee training events
• Assists with compliance issues and policy development
• Recommend and implement employee morale building activities
• Provides pro-active planning and day-to-day solutions, and gives accurate and timely HR information and service to staff
• Provides a high-level of integrity, a strong depth of knowledge, and a pro-active approach resulting in providing an excellent customer service experience to supported staff
• Government Contractor experience
• Must exhibit strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects and deliver impactful results
• Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust style as needed to develop effective relationships with all levels of leadership, employees and peers locally and virtually
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to develop and analyze metrics
• Working knowledge of Workday Human Capital Management System
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or related field (or equivalent experience and education)
• Ability to travel to other geographic sites as needed
• SHRM PHR/SPHR certification desired
• Human Resources Business Partner or HR Functional Experience in areas such as Total Rewards, with a strong emphasis on compensation, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Workforce Strategy, Talent Management, Organizational Development, and Labor Relations.
• Knowledge of HR processes, policies and procedures
• Ability to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment, yet collaborate as an effective team member across the HR organization