full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Project Manager to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages the standardization and delivery of all program documentation for all deliverables including CDRLs, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), OSAs, Service Catalog, SLAs, SOPS, and all other program deliverables
- Maintains and manages all program invoicing and billing as outlined in the CDRLs and contractual documentation
- Creates and develops process improvements and establishes business rhythms for the entire program
- Provides analysis and compilation of all performance metrics
- Serves as the Requirements Manager for the program; influences and facilitates change proposals/requests with the government customer
- Manages change requests to the program by utilization of BMC remedy/Service Now for maintenance and analyses of all change requests and future program growth
- Manages, develops, and executes all Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) for the program
- Develops and manages metrics and mechanisms for the monitoring and execution of the program metrics
- Provides oversight to the Program Management Office staff
- Provides oversight for contracts management, financial management, subcontractor management, schedule execution, and risk management
- Required Experience Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10 + years of related information
- PMP is a strong plus or indoctrination of Project Planning by this methodology.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Process Improvement
- Aability to document and establish methodology
- PMP certification preferred
- Knowledge in scheduling tools preferred (MS Project, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience providing analytical and operational support within the Federal government.
- Demonstrated experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- NGA experience
Top Secret SCI Clearance and will require random or intermittent polygraph.