General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs various advanced administrative and secretarial duties in support of a company or customer executive. Typically supports executive(s) at the VP level.
Core Hours: 0830-1700. Calendar management of 3 Senior Executives. Schedule meeting, groups sessions, or special events. Reschedule meetings due to shifting priorities and resolve conflicts. Procure meeting location to accommodate number of expected attendees. Maintain organization conference room calendar. Submit TDY requests to obtain passports/visa. Prepare POV. Reserve transportation and hotel for travel. Manage the PTI materials in the area. Serve as Responsible Officer for Front Office. Maintain Office Supplies. Submit access requests. Serve as T&A Recorder/Administrator. Serve as vault custodian. Purpose new administrative processes to improve efficiency. Draft non-routine letters, memos, and documents. Intermediate working level of Microsoft Suite. Excellent written and oral communications. Desires previous experience with customer systems and policy.
1. Prepares and types correspondence, reports, presentation materials, and memoranda, usually of a confidential nature.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls and responds to routine inquiries.
3. Prepares and maintains files and other records.
4. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
5. May take dictation and transcribe notes.
6. Processes expense reports.
7. Creates spreadsheets and maintains databases.
8. May provide work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.