full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Software Engineer(s), in the Hanover, MD area, with strong Customer relationships.
• 13 years’ experience supporting complex software systems in a technical role in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis. (Technical degrees reduce years’ experience required.)
• Must have extensive experience supporting SIGINT and analysts workflows.
• At least 3 years direct experience with NSA analyst tools.
• 7 years working troubleshooting product issues for complex systems that use multiple services and components.
• At least 3 years of experience working on multi-functional teams that include developers, UX, system engineers, testers, and outreach.
• At least 5 years supporting feature based deployments
• At least 7 years of experience on Agile dev teams.
• Experience building stateless services and deploying them within a container using technologies like docker.
• Experience using key value stores like BerkelyDB, document stores like MognoDB, and using memory caching solutions.
• Experience administering Unix/Linx machines including clustered web server configurations, package management, SSL configuration, and tomcat configuration
• Excellent understanding of application performance with experience measuring and optimizing Java Memory Management, IO thresholds, file descriptors, and concurrent threads
• Experience in server automation using bash shell and/or python scripts to perform operation functions like monitoring, file/disk management, and application recovery.
• Experience using Subversion, Git, Maven, and Nexus
• Must have a passion for and experience providing operations support for a production application including supporting and maintaining code written by other developers.
• Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.